Personalized consulting on government subsidies and programs
- One-on-one meetings aimed at analyzing your needs in terms of recruitment assistance and the integration of immigrant professionals into the workplace;
- Support for administrative procedures within the framework of assistance programs (wage subsidies, human resources management support, assisted placement, etc.).
- One-on-one meetings with your company managers.
- Networking aimed at forging ties with employability stakeholders.
Workshops, training courses, roundtable discussions and co-development sessions
These activities are made available in order to help you learn more about cultural diversity management and best practices tried and tested by HR managers, and to discuss issues related to the recruitment and integration of workers trained abroad.
- Co-development groups.
- Cultural marketing workshops.
- Cultural management training in aerospace.
- ICT recruitment “the challenges of today and tomorrow”.
According to business needs, these activities are organized in collaboration with industry and government partners. We help to promote employment in economic activity sectors and give companies tools and information related to the services and programs offered by sectoral and governmental partners.
- Presentations on the services offered to companies by Emploi Québec and Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
- Launch of the green jobs guide (promotion of featured jobs in the sector).
- “Branche les TICS” and other activities aimed at meeting companies and employability organizations.